Korat-Legal



For legal services in Thailand, contact: Korat-Legal

STORMBLAST1953

My friend Henk Landkroon, from Groningen in the Netherlands, has an excellent photoblog: STORMBLAST1953

Friday, September 18, 2020

Buriram September

 Work Trip to Buriram


The regular Amazon Coffee Shop was under rennovation, so we got this tiny little booth instead

Rama I Monument, Buriram

Up2You Restaurant

Indian food for Mam

Steak for me


Buriram City Pillar Shrine






The park which contains the city pillar shrine also contains several other shrines



I so wanted to have coffee here. Such a cool place. I arrived around 9:00 AM. The front door was open. The sign said "Open". A sign inside said that it was open from 8:00 AM to 7:30 PM. But, no one was there.




Buriram city moat

Coffee at First Cafe

On the way home we stopped at Ban Soh Resort for lunch





No comments:

Post a Comment