Korat-Legal



For legal services in Thailand, contact: Korat-Legal

STORMBLAST1953

My friend Henk Landkroon, from Groningen in the Netherlands, has an excellent photoblog: STORMBLAST1953

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Cha Am November 2021

 Cha Am November 2021




Beach Breakfast
"Giant" at Bangchak Station, Cha Am

Long Bicycle Ride to "I Love Phants"

My long bike ride this trip was to the I Love Phants lodge which is a money-making arm of the Wildlife Friends Foundation.

This is the road Google advised to the I Love Phants Lodge
There is a much easier and less muddy way.
One elephant in the large elephant enclosure
This enclosure is huge and had quite a few elephants the day I visited along with several Gibbons playing in the trees.
อ่างเก็บน้ำเขาลูกช้าง (Khao Luck Chang Reservoir) Near Wildlife Friends Foundation
If you decide to visit I Love Phants Lodge, you should navigate to the Wildlife Friends Foundation center and then continue due south on the unpaved road to the I Love Phants Lodge.


No comments:

Post a Comment