Korat-Legal



For legal services in Thailand, contact: Korat-Legal

STORMBLAST1953

My friend Henk Landkroon, from Groningen in the Netherlands, has an excellent photoblog: STORMBLAST1953

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Khao Ka Moo

Khao Ka Moo is stewed pork leg served over rice. The pork is cooked for a long time with many flavorings, including cinnamon. I like it very much. Recently I noticed a new vendor selling this dish not far from my home. I decided to stop by and get some for lunch.

The vat of stewed pork is on the left. It is usually served with a blanched kale leaf, some pickled vegetables and fresh coriander. 

The bags contain sauce from the cooking vat and some spicy sour sauce. This serving cost 25 baht or about 80 US cents. Not much meat at that price, but it was quite good.




No comments:

Post a Comment